With its exclusive license and the pending acquisition of GoNow Technologies Assets Ciright ONE is building the most comprehensive patent portfolio in the eWallet and Universal Card industry with 4 patents issued plus 4 more granted which encompass the following:
- The combination of an e-wallet application and dynamically programmable magnetic stripe card where the e-wallet application communicates to the Universal Card for the purposes of programming the Universal card to emulate a specific credit, debit, ATM, gift and loyalty card of the user.
- The placement of the e-wallet application onto a smart phone to be used in conjunction with the Universal Card.
- Various radio technology techniques of performing this communication and programming including Bluetooth and Near Field Communications (NFC).
- The use of an audio jack magnetic stripe reader attached to a mobile device to transmit encrypted data thru the mobile device to the Universal Card.
- The concept of “pairing” a specific device, like a user’s specific smart phone, with a user’s specific Universal Card.
- US Patent 9,129,270 and related filings.